04. Search Me
05. Above All Else
06. Majesty And Mystery (Awesome God)
08. There's No One Like Our God
09. Captivated
11. Turn Your Eyes

For more about Vicky Beeching click on her name in on the links list or check out www.vickybeeching.com

Friday, April 29, 2005

Chris Tomlin @ Lifest

Yeah,
I just found out that Chris Tomlin will be at Lifest in Oshkosh, WI on July 9th! One day after my birthday!!

If you don't know who he is check out www.christomlin.com
I had the opportunity to visit the church that he leads worship at down in Austin Texas and meet him. He is one of the most down to earth people that I have met! On top of that his passion for what he calls the 268 generation, which is based on Isaiah 26:8, is awesome.

If you can ever catch one of his concerts I would definately recomend it!

Thank you Jesus for this wonderful man and his passion for you!

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|