04. Search Me
05. Above All Else
06. Majesty And Mystery (Awesome God)
08. There's No One Like Our God
09. Captivated
11. Turn Your Eyes

For more about Vicky Beeching click on her name in on the links list or check out www.vickybeeching.com

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

New Car?

So, my car '96 Plymouth Breeze died this past weekend. It was it's time!

So now I need a car.

And that very day I found this sweet Audi A6 Quatro! It has pretty much every option that you can get with an Audi.
It is a '00 with 93,000 miles selling for $14,000.
It will also have a warranty for 3 years / 36,000 miles that covers any kind of manufacturers defect. This adds $2,000 to the price, but for a foreign car, you need it.
I can afford it, by financing about $8000.
I aslo put $500 down already.

I have also been offered a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am for $10,000 with 25,000 miles.
And a Saturn 2002 for $7000 with 25,000 miles.

My delema is this: I would have to eat that $500 that I put down, and I wouldn't get a trade-in for my car with the Pontiac or the Saturn. My car would be worth about $500, so that is another $1000 off the Audi.

The other thing is that I need a large car, I am a very mobile person and need room to haul a lot of stuff. I also need a car that can take about 1,200 miles a month.
The Audi is the only car that is large enough, but the other two have a lot less miles.

I would like to know what Y'all think about New/Used Cars and Loans/Going in debt.

Please let me know what ya think! I have to make a decision by Friday.

Thanks,

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|