04. Search Me
05. Above All Else
06. Majesty And Mystery (Awesome God)
08. There's No One Like Our God
09. Captivated
11. Turn Your Eyes

For more about Vicky Beeching click on her name in on the links list or check out www.vickybeeching.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"X" Structure at the Heart of M51 the Whirlpool Galaxy


This is the Picture that NASA Scientists got back after focusing the Hubble Space Telescope at the Heart of M51 the Whirlpool Galaxy.

NASA has labeled it the "X" Structure.

I think the picture speaks for itself!

"We build a telescope to see what is out there, and God says, 'Good, now build a bigger one.' So we go and build a bigger one to see more things and God says, 'I've just been waiting to show you this! But I have more, build a bigger one!' So we do and God says, 'Check this out, but I have more to show you, build a bigger one!'" Louie Giglio - Indescribable Tour w/Chris Tomlin and Matt Redman

The Bible talks about the Universe, and all that is in it coming out of God's mouth and that He holds it all in the palm of His hand! Just think about how small we are compared to the Earth that we live on...and it is one of the smaller planets of 9 in our solar system...and next to our Sun we are completely dwarfed (The Sun is approximately 100 times bigger in diameter than the earth. Space is measured by a light year...the distance that light travels in 1 year (light moves so fast that it can circle the earth 7 times in 1 second, Light travels at 186,00 miles per second, 11,000,600 miles per minute, 699,600,000 miles per hour, and 5.88 Trillion miles per year)! Our Sun (11,000 degrees F on the surface) is dwarfed is size and brilliance compared to many other stars and it is one of several billion in what we call the Milky Way Galaxy (which is approximately 100,000 light years across, if you were to count 1 star per second it would take you 2,500 years to count all the stars in the Milky Way! Just to give you and Idea of how "Small our galaxy is, it is approximately the same size as a quarter in North America, Milky Way to Universe ~Quarter in North America!). Our Milky Way Galaxy is small compared to many many other galaxies(There are 100s of Billions of Galaxies). M51/NGC9154 the Whirlpool Galaxy is something like 31,000,000 light years away from us.

All that to say, My how tiny we are, but how much we are Loved by God! God was once asked His name but a guy named Moses. God replied, "I AM WHO I AM". In other words the present tense of the verb "to be". God's name is "BE"!

How many times does the Bible refer to us as Beloved? Almost to many to count! Take a look at that word...break it down...there are two words there! "Be" and "Loved", my dear friends, God Loves you! The Great I AM, "BE", Loves YOU!!

Take another look at that picture...God has just been waiting to show us this! Jesus, "Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death, even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

God is so Awesome and Amazing!! I just love how patiently He waits to show off what He has created to us. Thank you Jesus!

Jesus Christ, I think upon Your sacrifice You became nothing, poured out to death Many times I've wondered at Your gift of life And I'm in that place once again I'm in that place once again

And once again I look upon the cross where You died I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside Once again I thank You Once again I pour out my life

Now You are exalted to the highest place King of the heavens, where one day I'll bow But for now, I marvel at Your saving grace And I'm full of praise once again I'm full of praise once again

Thank You for the cross Thank You for the cross Thank You for the cross, my Friend

Once Again: Matt Redman

FYI--That "X" Structure is 11,000 Light years Across and one of those bars in 1,000 Light years in diameter! It is Massive, and it has been staring down at us from the heavens saying, this is it, Christ (I, the Creator) am the way. I have Mercy of Sin and Grace for Sinners. I made the first move, will you accept me?

Do you want to ingore that (the Cross/"X" Structure) or do you want to run to me?

In Christ,

David

2 Comments:

Blogger risen_soul said...

GOD IS AMAZING!!! We stand smaller than ants compared to the vas greatness of our Lord! Praise God that someone so awesome and big as He would or should care to call us sons of the living God by adoption through faith in Jesus. That the same God who created all those incredible galaxies would humble himself to a human body emptying Himself of His glory to die a criminals death all to save those who call on the name of the Lord! Praise God!!!Amen!!

Thu Oct 27, 08:57:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Ken said...

It's the new Xbox Live!

Fri Oct 28, 10:14:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|