04. Search Me
05. Above All Else
06. Majesty And Mystery (Awesome God)
08. There's No One Like Our God
09. Captivated
11. Turn Your Eyes

For more about Vicky Beeching click on her name in on the links list or check out www.vickybeeching.com

Friday, April 28, 2006

Be Thankful: He leads me beside still waters

Be Thankful: He leads me beside still waters

Psalm 23:2
"He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters."

God leads me!

I don't know about you, but the more I go through life, I find one thing to be true:
When I try (key word, TRY) to take control of my life and do what I want...Life is hard, and I fall flat on my face. But...
When I let God sit in the Drivers seat...Life is much less complicated!

I love what the psalmist says in Psalm 119:105
"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

Is this not the Truth? God has given us all the answers that we will ever need in this life, in His Word!

Listen to what God says in Isaiah 42:16
"And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them."

We were all blind...blind to the things of God at one point. Yet, here we are today! God has been faithful to His promise! Thank You LORD!
Some reading this are still blind...Jesus Christ is the Light of Life, the only cure for Spiritual Blindness...

John 1:1-5
The Word Became Flesh
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

John 8:12
"Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'"

John 14:6
"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"

It is a wonderful thing, that God would care for us so much...that He would lead us and guide us to Himself! The only place that we can experience True Joy!

Thank You Jesus!!!

In Christ,

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|