04. Search Me
05. Above All Else
06. Majesty And Mystery (Awesome God)
08. There's No One Like Our God
09. Captivated
11. Turn Your Eyes

For more about Vicky Beeching click on her name in on the links list or check out www.vickybeeching.com

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Walking with the Spirit

I just would like to share how awesome it is to walk with the Spirit of God.

That last couple of weeks, I have enjoyed God's presence in my life like never before! There is such freedom when we align our wants and desires for our lives with what God's wants and desires are for our lives. Also knowing who we are and how we were created helps a lot.

I have found a one word mission statement for my life! You may agree based on these writings or how well you know me! This one word is: Exhorter

I am all about God's Truth. When I see that there is a lie, I will call it out and speak the Truth! This is how God has designed me. Now that I see this, and know that it is from Him, I have no reason to hold back this wonderful gift.
There are many more things that God has worked into me from conception as well as from conversion that also help me to know who I am, but I will talk about those later!
God has a wonderful plan for each and everyone of our lives, and when we see this and say, "Yes Lord that is what I want for my life with you." He blesses us so much through that decision and fills our lives with such joy!

Last night, I was invited to a leadership time at church. I did feel a little uncomfortable, but it was a lot of fun. The comment was made that I was smiling really big after I had said something, and someone else said, "He's been smiling the whole night." To which I replied, "I'm just totally filled right now." (as in, with the Holy Spirit)
It was so true, and it was one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me. I was so filled with joy in God, that I couldn't hold it back, it was just bubbling out of me!
All I can say is, "Thank you Jesus!"

Have a wonderful day and God Bless you all!

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|