04. Search Me
05. Above All Else
06. Majesty And Mystery (Awesome God)
08. There's No One Like Our God
09. Captivated
11. Turn Your Eyes

For more about Vicky Beeching click on her name in on the links list or check out www.vickybeeching.com

Monday, July 11, 2005

MIA

I have been gone for a bit!

Friday was my Birthday and I was:
1. Golfing with my Dad!
2. Hangin' out with friends on a b-e-a-utiful lake that God so wonderfully created!
3. Giving God all the Glory because without Him, I wouldn't be here!

Saturday was Lifest!
1. Quiet Time on the Lake! Seek ye first the Kingdom of God!
2. Went on the Driving Range with my friend Matt!
3. Went to Lifest and heard Matthew West, a little bit of Building 429, and Chris Tomlin!!!

Little story about Chris Tomlin @ Lifest!
So, have you ever gone to a concert knowing that who you are going to see is Awesome, but then getting blown away?
Chris took the stage with his band and they started in on their set....so far just singing some cool songs. Then we get to the chorus of the first song and *WHAM* it is just me singing to God...I can hear Chris and the Crowd and Matt and Liz and Diane next to me and I could feel the warm summer breeze blowing through my clothing, but man I tell you, it was a God moment...Just me and Him!
From then on, it was all about God!
Then Chris ask permission to do one last song, and I think I can speak for everyone there when I say that he could have gone on for another 4 hours and no one would have been disappointed! So we started singing that song, and by this time everyone was worshipping our Awesome, Holy, and Perfect God, who was definitely right there with us! I don't even remember the name of the last song, but as Chris ended it he went into "Then sings my soul my Savior God to thee, How Great thou Art, How Great thou Art." And back off the mic.....and the band left the stage so that it was totally just us and God! Once the crowd finished the song, and we opened our eyes, we could see that it truly was Just us and God there in that moment.
Chris Tomlin has a wonderful gift from God. He leads God's people into Worship and then slips away and lets God's people come face to face with God Almighty, our Creator.

4. Then the 4 of us, Matt, Liz, Diane, and I, went to Starbucks!!!! before we headed home.

Sunday was a wonderful day of Worship and rest!
1. 9 am Worship Service!!!!! Amazing!!!!
2. Lunch with a ton o' friends!!!! And JD and Christy show up at the end!!! Haven't seen JD in like 3 months!
3. Workout!!! Oooops...I missed Saturday....I could tell! I'm weaker....More lifting needed!
4. On the Water for some boating and watching others ski, wakeboard, tube, and barefoot!

And now I am back!!!!

Hope y'all had a wonderful couple of days!

In Christ,

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|