04. Search Me
05. Above All Else
06. Majesty And Mystery (Awesome God)
08. There's No One Like Our God
09. Captivated
11. Turn Your Eyes

For more about Vicky Beeching click on her name in on the links list or check out www.vickybeeching.com

Monday, July 11, 2005

The Choice

This is going to get a bit personal, but I need to verbalize it...so I am going to be very vague.

This past weekend, I got into the Word quite a bit. Everything that I read kept to keep saying, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God." "Seek ME Dave, seek ME!" "I AM, seek ME!"
I like to supplement my time in the Word with other books and I reread a few chapters of Louie Giglio's "i am not but i know I AM" Guess what those chapters where talking about? "Seek Me First, Dave, Seek ME!"

So, the choice!

I found out about this really cool time to go and Worship God (that is as specific as this part will get). I was already doing something and had an opportunity to stop so that I could go and Worship God. But I didn't. I didn't stop to Worship God.
1. I was having fun with some people
2. There is a more specific reason that I wont mention, but will say that it has to do with something that I have been praying about dealing with two different people.
Once everything settled down, the Holy Spirit convicted me that I had made the wrong choice.

Father, please help me to put You First, Above all else. Always choosing You first. Always seeking Your Kingdom. Always Glorifying You and Honoring You First. In Jesus name, Amen.

In Christ,

David

www.wayofthemaster.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|