04. Search Me
05. Above All Else
06. Majesty And Mystery (Awesome God)
08. There's No One Like Our God
09. Captivated
11. Turn Your Eyes

For more about Vicky Beeching click on her name in on the links list or check out www.vickybeeching.com

Monday, May 15, 2006

Be Thankful

Be Thankful

Psalm 23
The LORD Is My Shepherd
A Psalm of David.

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever."

13 Reasons to be Thankful:

1. Be Thankful: The Lord is my Shepherd --- Vs. 1
Jesus brings us together, protects, and tends to our needs. He cares for, guides and teaches His people!

2. Be Thankful: I shall not want --- Vs. 1
I shall lack no good thing, Christ will Satisfy my every need!

3. Be Thankful: He makes me lie down in green pastures --- Vs. 2
We have rest in Christ!

4. Be Thankful: He leads me beside still waters --- Vs. 2
We do not have to go through this life alone...Christ leads us through it!

5. Be Thankful: He Restores my Soul --- Vs. 3
The depth of our relationship with God brings us Soul Restoration when this world tears our souls apart!

6. Be Thankful: He guides us through life --- Vs. 3
We are lead through this life so that God's name would be Great!

7. Be Thankful: He stays with us through Scary Times --- Vs. 4
Jesus' constant presence with us removes our fear and gives us Confidence!

8. Be Thankful: He protects us from Danger --- Vs. 4
We have someone fighting for us and defending us!

9. Be Thankful: He feeds us --- Vs. 5
We are all Starving...for Christ, He is the Bread of life and the Living Water!

10. Be Thankful: He anoints us with oil --- Vs. 5
We are honored by God through Christ!

11. Be Thankful: My Cup Overflows --- Vs. 5
We are filled to Overflow with God's Love to pour it out upon others!

12. Be Thankful: Goodness and Mercy follow me --- Vs. 6
The Hounds of Heaven wake us up every morning!!!

13. Be Thankful: He invites us to Live with Him forever --- Vs. 6
Eternity in Heaven through Jesus Christ...need I say more?!!!!!

In Christ,

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|