04. Search Me
05. Above All Else
06. Majesty And Mystery (Awesome God)
08. There's No One Like Our God
09. Captivated
11. Turn Your Eyes

For more about Vicky Beeching click on her name in on the links list or check out www.vickybeeching.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Answer

i am not but i know I AM p. 143-147

I need help.
I AM.

I need hope.
I AM.

Who could possibly be smart enough to figure this out?
I AM.

What works?
I AM.

What lasts?
I AM.

What's the latest thing?
I AM.

What's the hippest thing?
I AM.

I need a fresh start.
I AM.

I need a bigger story.
I AM.

My vision is bigger than my resources.
I AM.

Nothing's real anymore.
I AM.

Who can I trust?
I AM.

I'm not sure who's on my team.
I AM.

Nobody's listening to me.
I AM.

I don't have a prayer.
I AM.

My marriage is sinking and I don't know where to turn.
I AM.

I can't hold on.
I AM.

My kids deserve more.
I AM.

I'm pouring into others, who's pouring into me?
I AM.

If we fail, who will get the job done?
I AM.

I'm not sure why I'm here.
I AM.

I've given all I can give and it's not enough.
I AM.

I'm tired.
I AM.

I quit!
I AM.

I can't!
I AM.

I need a drink.
I AM.

I need a fix.
I AM.

I need a lover.
I AM.

Somebody just hold me.
I AM.

And what does this great I AM say of Himself? He says to you and to me: "I AM the way, I AM the truth, and I AM the life. I AM the resurrection and the life. I AM Savior. I AM Jesus--the solution, the restorer, the builder, the answer, the Wise One, the Coming One, the Mighty One. I AM the Lord and there is no other. I AM God and there is none besides Me. I AM the First and the Last. I AM Alpha and Omega. I AM the Beginning and the End. I AM the Lord, that is My name, and I will not give My Glory to another, or any of My Praise to idols. I AM THAT I AM, and that is My name--My memorial name to every single generation."

Jesus is the answer to all of lifes questions! Why am I here? Where am I going? What do I do now?
He is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the Great I AM!
He has a divine plan for our lives and He will guide us along the paths that He has set before us!

Do we have our Faith and Trust in Jesus enough to give up our lives and follow His lead?
Can we give up our leading roles in these small stories that we call our lives and take up a supporting role to Christ as the Lead?

Jesus, help me to get to the point where my entire life is only a reflection of Your Glory!

In Christ,

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|