04. Search Me
05. Above All Else
06. Majesty And Mystery (Awesome God)
08. There's No One Like Our God
09. Captivated
11. Turn Your Eyes

For more about Vicky Beeching click on her name in on the links list or check out www.vickybeeching.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Search Me (Psalm 139:23,24 & 1 Samuel 13:14)

Search Me:

Search me O God
Search me and find
Any way in me that does not
reflect Your purity
Refine me O God
In the fire of Your gaze
That I might be holy in all of my ways
Take me deeper Lord
Draw me closer Lord...

Give me a heart
after Your own heart
Give me a mind
that is pure and pleasing to You
Fill me with love
With Your power
and Your joy
That this world
might see You in me


Written by Vicky Beeching
c1997 Thankyou Music (admin. by worshiptogether.com Songs for the territory of the World, excluding the UK and Europe, which is admin. by Kingsway Music) (PRS)
04. Search Me


What an awesome message in that song!
Search me O God! Refine me O God! Give me a heart after Your own Heart!

Yes Lord, that is the cry of my heart. To be fully devoted to you Jesus.

Amen!

In Christ,

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|