04. Search Me
05. Above All Else
06. Majesty And Mystery (Awesome God)
08. There's No One Like Our God
09. Captivated
11. Turn Your Eyes

For more about Vicky Beeching click on her name in on the links list or check out www.vickybeeching.com

Thursday, February 23, 2006

End of Romans Study

Wow,
I have just finished commenting on the final post of this study on Romans, and already I am sad that it is over.

This has been a wonderful time of learning, refreshing, and challenges. I hope those of you who have followed along have had as great a time as I have had.

I am going to take a few days off...from posting.

I have not chosen a new topic to post on yet, but if you would like to offer some, I would be happy to consider them.
A few that I have thought of are:
1. Differences in Reformed Theology vs. Roman Catholic Theology
2. A study similar to Romans on Galations, Ephesian, Philippians, or Colosians
3. A study on Predestination and Free Will and how both are equally taught
4. A study on Eternal Security
5. Something that is suggested to me that I find interesting

Anyway,
In the words of Jim Carry, "Goodmorning, and in case I don't see you, Good Afternoon, Goodevening, and Good Night!"

I will be back posting in a bit...

In Christ,

David

1 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

I'd like to see you go to town on Predestination/Free Will, but anything is good.

I'm just looking forward to reading more of your own stuff from now on.

www.kenvsthecity.com

Fri Feb 24, 11:55:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|