04. Search Me
05. Above All Else
06. Majesty And Mystery (Awesome God)
08. There's No One Like Our God
09. Captivated
11. Turn Your Eyes

For more about Vicky Beeching click on her name in on the links list or check out www.vickybeeching.com

Friday, March 03, 2006

Christian Freedom and Liberty

This is going to be the next thing that I write about.

Prayer Request:
Right now I am going through a tough time, a friend and I are being judged by some because of some of the Freedoms that we have.
These people who are judging us have convictions against our freedom, and are basically condeming us of willfull sin.

Please pray that the Unity of the Body will remain, that a peaceful solution can be brought about and that God's Will be done. Also that during the times of discussion, that God would bind Satan and keep us all from becoming fleshly about this...keeping the pride out.

I don't want to go into detail, at least not until some kind of a resolution has come about, but I do need to study this topic more deeply.

Texts that I have selected thus far are, Romans 14 and 1 Corinthians 10.
If anyone suggests any other scripture, I will be more than happy to take a look at it.

Ken, thank you for your suggestion and I promise, I will get to that...that is another thing that I really need to study much more in depth.

In Christ,

David

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark 1:17 said...

Galations 4:28-6:10
Ephesians 2 & 4:1-16 & 5:1-21
1 Thessalonians 4:1-12 & 5:12-22

Fri Mar 03, 12:19:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|